These databases are filled with magazine articles, encyclopedia entries, and other materials to help you discover more on any subject, from general interest to business, hobbies, and more.
These resources are available when you log into the account with a Login and Password provided by calling the library. You must have a library card to access these databases.
"The TexShare Database Service is extremely important to providing quality information sources equitably to citizens throughout Texas. It is cost-effective and efficient." - Academic Librarian
History & Genealogy
- HeritageQuest Online - Research materials to trace family lineage.
- Texas Digital Sanborn Maps - Historical maps for historians, geographers, and genealogists.
- Texas Reference Center - Explore Texas with articles on people, places, and events.
Health & Medical
- EBSCO Natural and Alternative Treatments - Medical conditions and their conventional and natural treatments.
- Gale Health Reference Center Academic - Full-text peer-reviewed nursing and allied health journals.
- EBSCO Health Source Academic Edition - Search scholarly full-text medical journals.
Education & Career Development
Vocational and Career Collection - Full-text coverage for more than 340 trade and industry-related periodicals.
Homework & Education
All EBSCO - Leading provider of research databases, e-journals, magazine subscriptions, e-books, and discovery service to libraries of all kinds.
Do-It-Yourself Reference Centers
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center - "How-to" instructions for virtually every hobby enthusiast.
- Home Improvement Reference Center - Full-text articles and images for home improvement and repair projects.
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center - Search by product type, brand or model for maintenance and repair guides.
Books & Literature
- Humanities Full-text - Art, classical studies, film, and journalism
- Book Review Digest Plus - Coverage from 1983
- BiblioBoard - Popular non-fiction such as travel, nutrition and health, and gardening along with adult and young adult fiction.
- eBooks on EBSCOhost - eBooks are available for browsing, searching, and reading online.
- Literary Reference Center - Author biographies, plot summaries, poems, short stories, interviews and more.
- Essay and General Literature Index
- Play Index
- Short Story Index