What We Offer
The library system holds approximately 38,000 materials, including books, audiobooks, movies and more.
- Faxes $1.00
- Scans $0.25
- Laminating $1.00 (8x10 or smaller)
- black and white - $0.25/per page
- color - $0.50/per page
- Double-sided copies count as 2 pages
Staff must fax all materials and patron confidentiality and privacy will be maintained. If a patron has multiple items and/or there are other patrons in the library needing assistance, non-library services take a lesser priority.
Warning Concerning Copyright Restrictions
The Copyright Law of 1976 (United States Code, Title 17) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries, and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specific conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction [including that made by electronic transmission of reserve material] for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
We offer free Wi-Fi Internet Access. To connect:
- The Library's wireless network is named "library guest". Select it from the list of available wireless networks on your device.
- The password is "libraryguest".
- Once connected, open a browser window. You will be automatically redirected to our Wi-Fi use policy.
- Select "Accept policy" and proceed to use the internet. You will not be able to connect to the internet if you do not accept our policy. Thank you.
If Your Laptop Can't Connect to the Wi-Fi
- Check that you've disabled any proxy settings.
- Many firewalls prohibit wireless connection.
- Turn off or set your firewall to allow outgoing wireless connections.
- Check your wireless card's configuration settings, particularly the Wi-Fi encryption setting (WEP or WPA). For ease of use and universal access, we do not use encryption, so you will need to turn your encryption off.
Note that signal strength and quality can vary by location.
Policies governing the use of the library's wireless network are covered by the Library's Public PC, Internet, and Wireless Use Policy. Users of the Library's wireless network agree to abide by these policies. The Library provides and maintains this wireless network as a public service. Because of the variety of personal devices and configurations, patrons are responsible for setting up and configuring their own equipment. Library staff cannot assist in setting up your devices to work with the wireless network.
Looking for Tax Forms?
Tax forms are available in the Library Lobby for do-it-yourself tax preparation during the tax season.
Don't see what you are looking for?
- Visit the IRS website to download the form from your computer. It's Free!
- Visit the IRS's Forms, Instructions, and Publications page to access federal tax forms and publications.
Free Tax Help (Volunteers) will be announced once a date is confirmed by AARP. Taxes are done on Wednesdays only from 10 am to 2 pm during the tax season for the elderly and low-income—simple primary forms only. Bring your Social Security Card, all paperwork, and last year's tax return. Taxes will be prepared by the AARP.